Friday, July 12, 2013

First Article up on All Women Stalk!

I was SO happy to see my article on the web site!  I was assigned this topic so I had to do the best I could with something I really knew nothing about, but I added my take on the topic, Jennifer at AWS liked it, and now it's online!

Jake is away this weekend; he and I both needed a break from each other, poor guy.  I had a lovely Friday evening with a friend. I have more writing to do this weekend, and I'm looking forward to some time for myself.  I feel good about things, trying to stay positive, and I've applied for several jobs this week I'd really like to hear from. I'm looking for other writing jobs as well. 

We're scheduled to meet with a psychologist for Jake, just the adults on Thursday.  I'm looking forward to meeting her and hopeful that she can help Jake get past his anxieties.  I hate seeing my boy this way.  It's been a tough summer for him so far and he's really not enjoyed much of it at all.

I finally watched the Dustin Hoffman video that's been going around the Internet.  Whether he's sincere or not, the statement he makes is still true.  Men and women make a quick judgement on looks and if you aren't beautiful, you're cast aside.  What a shame that is, isn't it?  Below is the video if you haven't watched.


Happy weekend!





No comments: