Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I think it's finally creeping up on me! I've been kind of bah-humbug lately, but I was even able to listen to Christmas music today in the car. Of course, one radio station has been playing since the day after Halloween. I refused to listen at all until after Thanksgiving. Drives me nuts that retailers rush us into Christmas.


It has been a lot of fun seeing Jake watching all the classic Christmas shows on TV this year. Previous years, he just didn't seem interested. I even watched the How the Grinch Stole Chrismas myself the other night.


I have done a bit of shopping via the Internet so maybe that has helped my spirit some.


Tomorrow morning after I drop Jake off, I get to stay at school and help with popping the popcorn for the school's movie night this weekend. It's out of my comfort zone, but I do want to be involved with Jake's school as much as I can, and I thought popping the corn was an easy way to start! LOL!


These came back yesterday. I wonder if the people who take school pictures purposely snap the pics of the odd smile or the eyes closed? I've never seen Jake smile this way. He's still kind of cute though and it is his very first school pic.






I think I need to clean my scanner by the looks of this!

No comments: