Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sale in the Old Etsy Store!

I'm putting my market bags on sale for $8 each, three or more for $7 each. I'll make any color you'd like!

I'm also currently working on 5 comfort shawls for someone! I love it! This lady actually won the pink shawl in our Relay for Life Raffle and loved it so much that she wanted some for friends of her who will soon be undergoing surgery or chemotherapy. I'm so happy to do these for her. One of her first color choices is a beautiful lavender. I can't wait to finish so I can share it with you!

Be on the lookout for some scrapbooking supplies added to the store soon!

I really need to update all that's been going on around here, but I'll be back for that! Think black widow spiders, Wilmington, NC, and painting a bathroom!

No comments: