Friday, July 18, 2008

It's so nice to be loved, and to LOVE YOU BACK!




Leah!! Thank you for the loving!! You are the sweetest!! I'm so dissappointed that you can't make it to the TallyRally in SC because you remind so much of my bestest friend Maria, and I really wanted to see how we clicked IRL. Someday!!!

My Brilliant Weblog Awards go to:

Tami has become one of the greatest friends I've ever NOT met! I think we'll get along so great when we meet in September that I'll decide to move up north!

The Ho and she knows I call her that lovingly! I wanna be the HO! Between her great job at Tally and as my Gutter Girlz boss I just love this woman! Plus, her mommie tricks and tips are the BEST! She even taught me what a "merkin" is...uh not that it has anything to do with parenting!

Amy This girl's art, the realness and rawness of it makes me so envious! I wanna find that inner me!

Christine What more can you say about Christine other than she's the owner of TallyScrapper and a genius! I admire this woman so much!

Minda I so want to meet this woman!! Her spirit is palpable!

Staci Love me some Cflatop style! I admire her courage and strength so much!

Christi I don't drink coffee, but I love this Latte-Grande!!

You all have a special place in my heart and I'm so glad that I know you!!


Now here are the rules to follow if you have been nominated:
1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your blog is so pretty! I love the design, and the music too. Thanks for commenting on my Gutter Girlz LO on my blog. It was really appreciated!

she said...

you are definately loved!